Monthly Email News for the Architectural Aluminium Industry

Panic over
March 2019

WINDOW WARE has launched a new OMEC panic bar system designed to fit most emergency doors straight out of the box.

The hardware supplier has put together two OMEC panic bar kits with everything needed to achieve up to three secure locking points on both left and right-handed single or double doors, including a selection of strikers to suit PVCu, timber or aluminium compositions.

The company says this means, unless a project demands external access, a push pad instead of push bar or just a single centre latch point there’s just a choice between the active or slave OMEC panic bar kits.

Rich Fraser, Business Development Manager for Aluminium, said: “These new OMEC panic bar kits will probably work for around 99 percent of emergency door configurations and we’ve got optional accessories that will take care of the remaining 1 percent.  With simple ordering, straight-forward fitting and competitive prices, OMEC panic exit devices have the potential to save fabricators time, hassle and money.”

<< Click here to return to Aluminium in architecture

Should you wish to advertise on Aluminium in Architecture
please contact
or telephone 01923 461527, mobile 07977-981753.


View the Ratecard: Click here
Editorial should be sent to: