Full house for Fensterbau – GGF
The UK Pavilion at Fensterbau Frontale 2020, organised by the Glass and Glazing Federation, is now full booked, the organisation announced.
The Pavilion, with its 80m2 space on the main thoroughfare between Halls 3 and 4, will again be the number one destination for visiting UK companies, says the organisation, when an estimated 100,000-plus professionals from all over Europe and beyond gather in Nuremberg on 18-21 March.
On the UK Pavilion, participating companies will hold sales promotions, product demonstrations, video screenings and presentations as well as taking advantage of multiple networking opportunities in the UK Pavilion Cafe.
The GGF is also planning a special British Reception which will be held on the Pavilion on the second day of the show, Thursday 19th March from 12 noon.
As well as being hosts, the GGF has signed up the following co-exhibitors for the UK Pavilion:
• BSI – the business standards company that helps organizations make excellence a habit
• Business Pilot – a CRM / ERP system built by installers for installers, that will improve your business performance
• Fenestrology – The Fenestration Consulting Specialists for conciliation, pathology reports, remediation, management services and training
• Glazpart – the leader in plastic glazing accessories and ventilation
• GQA Qualifications – the Glazing Industry’s Specialist Awarding Body
• RITEC International – developer and manufacturer of the only complete system for glass renovation, ‘non-stick’ protection and maintenance
James Lee, GGF director of external affairs, said: “Following the success of the UK Pavilion at Fensterbau in 2016 and 2018 and the interest we have received since, we were keen to return in 2020, even better than before. All six co-exhibitors are specialists in their sectors and cover a broad spectrum of the industry. It promises to be a great event next year.”