Donít Miss the FIT Show Magic
The CAB Team looks forward to welcoming you to the CAB Lounge (Stand E15) at the FIT Show 2019.
The area, part of the wider CAB Pavilion hosting 11 members, will be a networking point for members and a great opportunity to meet our Technical Team to discuss standards, regulations and best practice.
With a confident outlook within the aluminium sector, especially as far as forecasted sales and capital investment is concerned, there has never been a better time to come and talk to the essential Trade Association in your sector about how we can help support and grow your business. There’s also the chance to see award winning magician Darren Campbell on the Pavilion on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon!
3 Key Reasons to Visit CAB Lounge
• Sign up for the CAB Closed Loop Recycling Scheme to highlight your sustainability credentials
• Find out how CAB’s 3 key Training Programmes could support your fabrication/installation teams:
- CAB Aluminium Curtain Walling Installers CSCS Card
- CAB Skills Card Training Days for Aluminium Fabricators and Installers
- A Curtain Walling Installer Trailblazer Apprenticeship (21 months).
• Learn how CAB membership can help support and grow your business through
- Strong technical advice/guidance and a free technical helpline
- Networking opportunities via leading industry events programmes
- CAB’s extensive member marketing programme
- Marketing trends and intelligence reports
- Training seminars on topics including contractual awareness
- New Residential website
CAB members exhibiting on the CAB Pavilion – FIT Show 2019
AkzoNobel Powder Coatings
0191 401 2281
Aluminium Bending Specialists
0121 552 0330
Council for Aluminium in Building
Granada Secondary Glazing
Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands
Sherwin-Williams General Industrial Coatings
0151 486 0486
Soft Tech (England)
0121 468 0140
0121 608 7171
For further information on the CAB Pavilion at The FIT Show 2019 contact email@example.com or for more information on the Association’s meetings programme or technical and marketing activities ring the CAB office on 01453 828851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|<< Click here to return to Aluminium in architecture|